TM2 Productions

Saturday, February 03, 2007

Shot Online Video Contest

Shot Online, a multiplayer online golfing game, hosted a video contest on YouTube with the top prizes being a new computer valued at $1800, 2 Microsoft Zune media players, and 2 Wacom USB drawing tablets. It started back in November and was extended through January.

Here now, my entries for the contest:

1) Rules of the Game


(Facebook Users)
Rules of the Game contains footage from the 2005 and 2006 Twin Lakes golfing events that lays down some simple rules for golfing. Music by "KingBastard" of the Newgrounds Audio Portal.

2) Deep Impact Golf Balls


(Facebook Users)
This video was originally going to be done in Flash but I found a way to fanangle it into a video. Footage is from the 2005 Twin Lakes golf event (and yes, that is my dad) with the spokesperson being a character from the Shot Online golf game dressed to (sort of) resemble me.

3) Shot Online Bandits


(Facebook Users)
I wanted to do something for Shot Online fans, so with the help of someone I know in-game we captured some footage and set it to a narrative. This was the first video I did using the new editing program and it shows the difference hugely.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home