TM2 Productions

Sunday, January 09, 2005

And so comes Part 2.

here it is, 5:30 am, and 4 hours till I gotta leave.

I'm not a huge fan of breaks at home, and my comments about what happened over the summer should tell you why. While I do appreciate a home cooked meal and a bed that doesn't pass for a slab of granite, there's really nothing for me to look forward to when I come home from college except the cat, working on MP3s and flash movies, and just relaxing.

But after a while, the whole staying in Kittanning thing loses its fun and you're dying to go back.

One problem that occurs over breaks like this is that I sleep really odd hours, like 5 pm to 3 am, or 1 pm to 10 pm, and so on. Reason for this is that I have no place to go the next day, so there's no reason to stay up late. Granted it's gonna kill me now, cause I've been wide awake since 2 am and have to get back on campus before 12:30 for play practice.

speaking of which, we're not doing Hair because it just wasn't the right musical (lots of offensive crap included). Working will be the Colonial Theater's next show, same dates and times as Hair.

Which gives us 5 weeks to get ready. I ask you, is it possible?

Wait, why the hell am I asking you, you're not the director.

So overall, Christmas and New Year's were fun, but now it's time to go back to Bobby Mo. fer shizzle.

1 Comments:

  • fer shizzle. how funny are you.

    go to www.asksnoop.com and put in your URL to see your entire blog shizzolated. I'm thinking you'll like it.

    By Blogger Sharon, At 2:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home