TM2 Productions

Sunday, November 14, 2004

Grease, Night 4: Fam, Sweat, and Cold Pills

Before we get things rolling, Doug made up quite possibly the best shirt in response to last night's cast party. T-shirt with "Yeah...about last night..." on the front. But what happened there at the party will stay there.

The theater is indeed a learning experience. Saturday I learned never to take 12 hour cold pills before a show. when I got on stage I was feeling all shaky sweaty like and wasn't exactly the best performance I've done in a while, but it was still good and the fam liked it.

Best quote of the night: "That was the easiest part you had to do, you basically had to play yourself."- My brother Chris responding to the Vince Fontaine character

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home