TM2 Productions

Thursday, November 11, 2004

Grease, Night 2: Crapping Bricks, literally and figuratively

I'm typing this night's episode up at 1:30 am, fighting quite possibly one of the most violent bouts of the #2's ever. As to how I got in this situation, let's backtrack and recap the show.

all the problems that happened opening night were ironed out and the show went better than last night. the blocking for Vince in the first act got changed around once more, and you'll be in for a treat tomarrow night when I'll rappel from the lights to deliver the lines. uh, no thank you.

the reason for this night's title is that after the show some of the cast went to Buffalo Wild Wings in nearby Robinson township. For those who've never been there, it's basically a sports bar/restaraunt place. It was a typical moment of cast bonding, general BS and what-have-you.

The moment the entire night went south was after eating popcorn shrimp and fries, thus leading to a protest rally in my intestines. The gross details I'll omit.

One rule of bathroom etiquette is that if you have to take a shit, always do it in the handicapped stall. The regular stall at Bw2 is so small you practically have to stand on the toilet to get in and out. So after the second bathroom run, the other cast people quickly noticed how the shade of green I was turning was borderlining between astroturf and Twin Lakes #6. Doug (who plays Kenickie in the musical) was nice enough to drive me back to campus, raging bloatedness and all.

a funny thing happened on the way back to campus, that was anything but funny. For the sake of Doug telling me "don't tell anyone about this", it involved a traffic stop and me responding to the officer asking if I've been drinking with "Yes I have not" while sober as sunshine.

great answer, Gary. take a bow, genius.

tomarrow night is Night #3, followed by the D2+3 = D5 cast party with drunken revelry and Dubs taking more pictures than a Japanese tourist.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home