TM2 Productions

Thursday, November 11, 2004

Grease, Night 1: Operation Opening Night

I picked the wrong time to get ill.

Fighting a sinus congesting cold and popping more pills than Elvis on a Tuesday, I pulled through for the opening nighter. Granted there were a few problems but overall opening night went well and put on a good show for the crowd.

the question of the night was "where'd you get that suit?"

One last minute change that was made was that there was supposed to be a wall where I slide open a hole and say my lines. Instead, now I have to carry my late grandpa's 50's mic to every location like I'm some cartoon figure. I didn't like the idea, but both Ken and a few others in attendance liked it, so I'll go through with it.

After the show in the lobby area, still in Vincewear, I got interviewed by the campus TV station about the production, the acting, things like that which I felt really glad about. They also wanted me to cut a promo to advertise the next 4 shows, which I did as Mr. Fontaine.

So hopefully this cold won't rear its ugly head tomarrow and ended up waxing out my voice and energy. In high school I got sick the week of a performance on a two-night show and missed the first night.

and for something this big, I don't want that to happen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home