TM2 Productions

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Fix the Blog, Baby: Bloggen Posten?

Since I've lost all sanity and the TM2 Productions main site is down, allow me to take this opportunity for a segment called "Fix the Blog, Baby", based off the "Fix the Joke" segment on Bob Zany's "Zany Report" from the Bob and Tom Show.

Today's language: sophisticated smart jargon (http://www.writtenhumor.com/smarter.html)
Blog: The Y3 (Gary's old blog before BtH)
Date: July 24th, 2004

"so the new comp is good morrow! Phr and I've had some spare hours to quota circumferential condole with it. for the quittance I all straight for it, I rage it was with credit integrity the short of money. refurbished is the way to go gloat over now on.

Dad wasn't too happy whenever I told him, pull* him to lay dough the "get a job" woman of the world stand up for all dad's are uncertain to do to their sons. One incommensurable purposeless call why I don't persuade oneself he was too cheery was original, hardware-wise, on board wasn't anything significantly without excuse express sympathy for scale the walls. except, abate me to clear the skirts of my reports legal reference works.

reasons for getting a new comp:
1) better off and plus buoyant connections at kettle drum and at National school (Norton Internet tenure is PIMP)
2) Allows me to use Citrix, which is a stand appropriate lets me advent the programs (such as MS Office) and files on RMU's network take to my comp
3) no drivers to bitter pill for Jumpdrive and digital camera
4) mundify video-editing capabilities (no in addition using mom and dad's comp or the labs express sympathy for the jumpdrive) using Windows movie Maker
5) more cogency feel grief in common with a faster comp

There ya go. I'm a communications captain for a by end."

Rhetorical analysis: This is bullshit. F+

3 Comments:

  • Sorry to hear you've lost your sanity. I am still looking for mine. I think someone tied it to the back of the car like the dog in National Lampoon's Vacation. It tried to keep up, but all that's left is the collar. :)

    By Blogger Sharon, At 6:24 AM  

  • Hey, G. Post something else. I'm still looking for my sanity. You might be the one to help restore it. Word out, yo.

    By Blogger Sharon, At 4:06 PM  

  • He dissed you bad, G!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 8:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home