TM2 Productions

Sunday, October 24, 2004

Most Original Excuse

AKA: The Worst Grilling Ever

From last Friday's Journalism class, after I didn't make class Monday because I slept in:

"I'd like to congratulate Mr. Ashley so far this semester for coming up with the most original excuse. He didn't just sleep in, he slept in till noon." - Dr. Gerald Shuster

So now as the recipient of this unfortunate award, first I would like to thank God. Thank God that I didn't get further humiliated by Dr. Shuster after that statement. Second, I would like to thank my alarm clock for being set at the power-napped time of 3 pm and not the grunt-out-of-bed 8:30 am. Also, for Mondays, the day of the week that exerts physical and mental abuse on you. And finally, Biggie and Tu Pac, because I have no idea.

For my efforts, Dr. Shuster has presented me a statue of a bowling trophy held together by duc tape and a prayer, a $10 gift certificate (actually a $1 with a zero added) to Arby's, and a future grilling session by him to be mentioned later.

I'm still waiting for my trophy and gift certificate.

And I thought I went to RMU to get AWAY from Kittanning.

1 Comments:

  • Haha, I can't help but laugh at that one. That must of been harsh but you always one to be a night owl and not an early riser. Too bad you don't have the buddy system of waking up a sleeping person as we did on S67.

    By Blogger Lindsay K., At 10:45 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home